Thursday, April 8, 2010

HELLO Bitches!

Let me be the first to welcome myself to the wonderful and highly enchanting land of internet blogging where the only thing that matters is how many hits on REDDit (or whatever the fuck it's called) you get. Or do the kids use DIGG now? I'm not too sure. I'm usually too angry to pay attention.

ANYWAY. Let me tell ya'll what this hot piece of ass is gonna be hawking on these here internetz. I'm an angry, gay, non-white person. So that pretty much means I probably hate you. And because there's so many of you all over the damn place all the damn time, I'm usually pretty angry about something or other.

However, there are a few things here and there that warm this frozen heart, and I'll cover a few of those things here and there, but not too often, lest my beautiful viewing public begin to think I actually care about them. Because I totally don't, obvy.

Stay tuned, or not. Fucking asshole.



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment